Sunday, July 10, 2011

them bitches shallow as a kiddie pool.




3 blunts later, im feelin' pretty good.
Im in moms c o m f o r t a b l e ass bed again.
Suprisingly, moms reading. My contacts dry AF.
Nick passed out first. He's on one of the couches in the living room.
Jloves sleepn in my bed.
Nick & jlove both said they heard whispering at my window when they slept in there last.
They trippn.


"so high feel like I gotta facelift. I cant Say shit, but, so fly I needa spaceship."
-wiz


Its
4:48 am. My sleeping pattern is so fucked up.
But I just love the night time.
Especially driving around at night.
You could say im a pretty care free person.
I just try not to worry about things that I dont have any control over.
But hey, sometimes shit gets the best of you.

This mourning was a good one.


I wake up alone in moms bed.
Chloe & Wiz (my puppies) started freakin' out when they saw that I was awake.
I definitely didnt wanna get up. So I layed there, tryin' to go back to sleep.
Then jlove's ass busts through the door.
"caitlinnnnn, its
2:00, we got you a coffee"
so im like oh fuck, I gotta get the fuck up.
Thank god for the coffee.
Actually it was a vanilla frappe frozen slush. (:
So then about an hour later, I gotta take my little brother to his dads,
so me, jlove &
chandler leave. Im driving, smokin' a newport,
& I just so happen to look at the clock....
Its
11:45.
So Jlove's an asshole.

G'niiiite ;)
-5:13am
Sooo I guess its goodmourning ? Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gucci mane ft yelawolf - Wanna Party