Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Real bitches fck with me, Fck bitches hate me


August 24th .

Yeaaa , I kno. I havnt blogged in a hot minute.
right now ?
Got some gucci bumpin' , hittin a bong , straight c00lin it .
Bitchhhh , yesterday I was freeeakin' the hell out 'cause I let chloe outside at liiiike 10 am .
I didn't see her for the restttt of the fuckin' day .
At like 8 pm I went to see #oomph at his place , & He ends up coming back home with me.
well , right before we leave his house , he goes inside & brings chloe out .
I was like what the fuckkkk. not funny . <3
turns out , he came by my house earlier when I was pickin up my lil bro,
& chloe was outside & ended up chasing his car . lmao
my little retard.
_______________________________

I slept mayyybe two hours last night .
usually I sleep great when #oomphs here , but I was on adderall .
Still geeked up offa 15mg . like wtf.
Even after the amazing magic makin ;) && gettin ' high AF, i was still wide awake .
So I kno i'll never do coke . lmaoo .
_________________________________
THIS SNAPBACK ^^
i gotta cop it .
<3
(So dont nobody else get tht shit , if yall do, then your a certified
#SwaggJacka . )
_____________________

sooo you kno how im all ab some music ,
well i gotta show some luh to a local artist .
Pierre 'Pmoe' Moore , his mixtape is droppn soon , & imma keep yall on point.
deffinitely check out his facebook , & give 'em a listen , drop a line , show some love .
Add Him ,

http://www.facebook.com/pmoe44


________________________________________
You know , I've been stressed lately.
Im a lil' better now , fasho .
Im just doin' whatever makes me happy &
If anyone gotta problem with that, you can
'Cause
so you gotta live it up , you gotta love strong
follow your heart , But use your head
fck wht people say , prove 'em wrong
be more carefree , light a lil' green
Be happy,


* shoutout to all my readers, i <3 you guys . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gucci mane ft yelawolf - Wanna Party